Wow, where did July go??? I can't believe it's August already! Have lots to update, so here are some pictures from June and July to keep you busy while I write a ton of posts....
 |
| Our happy little guy one morning before daycare. Love him in this outfit, he looks like a little kid. |
 |
| Cousins! Jackson (2.5 months) and Cian (4.5 months) hanging out. This is what our living room floor looks like all the time! |
 |
| Saturday mornings! PJs, blanket and snuggling on the sofa. Love these mornings! |
.JPG) |
| Some of Cian's goofy faces |
 |
| Cian discovered his toes and doesn't let go of them. (Hope you all enjoy this Flash t-shirt, as Uncle Josh bought Cian one of these shirts in every size until he's 3!!!!) |
 |
| I finally cut off the always present ponytail and got myself a new haircut that requires I wash and style it! Wish me luck!!! |
 |
| Cian's favorite game- playing airplane with daddy. Look at Brian's face- love this picture! |
 |
| Cian's funny face while playing airplane! |
 |
| For those of you with older children - bet you don't miss this!!! Cian was having so much fun playing with Brian that he totally crapped himself all over and didn't care! He was mad we stopped playing with him! Oh the fun of cleaning that up! |
No comments:
Post a Comment