Last year was our first year in the house and I was pregnant, so I didn't decorate very much. This year, I went a little overboard, buying new things and experimenting...
| Our stairwell. I broke down and bought fake garland since the real stuff is too messy. |
| Our gigantic tree and stockings. Got Brian to buy a 9ft tree! |
| The dining room had a bright, Dr Seuss feel to it |
| One of the fun prints I made for the kitchen. |
| Cian's favorite decoration - the mistletoe. He would sit underneath it and wait for Brian to pick him up so he could grab it. The cats also tried to jump off the stairs to get it to. Not very smart. |
| Out back I put lights on one of the trees. It was awesome! |
Now for some pictures about the actual holiday instead of my awesome decorating....
| Aunt Leslie must be visiting if 10 month old Cian is eating a cookie! |
| Josie and Wilbur showing Cian how to put out the reindeer food |
| Leslie reading Josie Christmas stories. How cute! |
| And you know when Josh is in your house when you open your very organized spice cabinet to find all of your spices on the top shelf, out of reach. |
| Christmas Morning! So much fun to see toys under our tree : ) |
| Cian loving his activity table |
| The men and their Christmas lounge pants |
| Christmas morning spread YUMMY |
| Leslie enjoying the yule log on tv |
| Everyone gathered around the tree Christmas morning |
| Leslie's boba fett rob from Josh. Its a star wars thing.. |
| Brian and his new ice scraper- its another star wars thing... |
| The only way Wilbur will hug you- give him a new game system |
| Cian loved his cousin Wilbur! |
| Taking a 3 hour break to play with Wilbur's new Wii |
| Aunt Leslie again. Cheese Doodle. |
| Some little boy was exhausted! |
| Josie opening her gift from Uncle Josh- a new MacBook. |
| Grammie and Cian |
| One of the only pics of me from Christmas. I need to get better about being in more pics! |
| Mom and Dad playing with Cian's toys! ha |
| Cian playing with his new blocks from G-ma |
| One of Cian's favorite toys- his little dinosaur. |
| Breaking Pa's back by having him push Cian around Here is a video of Wilbur pushing Cian around the house super fast on his dinosaur. |
| Uncle Josh and Cian |
| For two Christmas in a row- my sick buddy! |
| Cheese tasting... |
| Dec 26... perfect time to get horribly sick for 7 days. |
| Josie trying to feed Cian while I was sick... |
| Family pic before Mom and Dad's flight |
| The only picture I got of the Blair Christmas. I was still really sick : ( |
No comments:
Post a Comment