Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Dallas for my birthday

Couldn't miss one of my oldest and dearest friend's wedding, even when she got married in Dallas and on my birthday! Randi, Sandra and I made it a fun girls weekend for Jenn's big day.

Randi and Sandra are maybe 5'4". Petite girls. Look at the difference in packing. Randi claims she has more options! Her suitcase was bigger than her!

Birthday greetings from our hotel at check in
Birthday dinner at Nobu

Only best friends take you to seafood restaurant for your birthday! ha ha ha 

Sandra's amazing eggs benedict- Biscuits, corn beef hash, egg, fried onions and Bearnaise sauce. Unbelievable. 

One of the few things I love about Texas- they know how to make a margarita. And they serve it in a pint glass!

Ahhh, birthday greetings from Cian who was with Grammy and Pop Pop while Brian was in Virginia for Todd's wedding and I was in Dallas


Boston friends!!!!!

After the wedding, I got to celebrate my birthday with the McReynolds!!!  But I didn't take any pictures, only have this random one of me with a cross bow. Cause that explains things.....

But we had a blast- Anamaria's! Carvel Cake! And I got to spend my birthday with my sister, which hasn't happened in YEARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment