Friday, January 2, 2015

Christmas 2014!

I can't believe Christmas came and went already. It went so fast this year! We had a wonderful Christmas, so much fun with Cian this year. He loved the decorations and lights, the tree and all of the candy! He quickly figured out unwrapping presents and wanted to play with each new toy immediately. Worked out that we had a quiet house this holiday, so the three of us could hang out and play with our new toys!

I realized I hardly took any pictures this year... here are a couple

Our beast of a tree! It was over 9' tall and so dense. I might even say it was too big!

Leaving milk and cookies for Santa
And leaving reindeer food outside for Santa's reindeers
and you need carrots too! Here is a little video on Cian getting the carrots and chatting about Christmas (can't view on your phone)


A boy and his legos. And Cian too! ; )
Cian and his buddy Olaf. 


Brian with his fancy new gloves that are actually a phone. 

Cian's new racetrack

On December 26th we headed to NJ to celebrate Christmas with the Blairs / Hodges. And again I took maybe 3 pictures. Was enjoying the day too much and forgot to take pics!

Goofy #1 and Goofy #2. Think these two are excited to open presents?


No comments:

Post a Comment