Our annual Blair sea isle city vacation- I look forward to this vacation starting in June when people start having their vacations and I have to wait until August : ( Its such a fun, relaxing time to hang out and watch the kids play.
New house this year - same great view!
This year, the kids were old enough for the arcarde and their introduction to skeet ball
This is a great video of Cian and Jackson having an in-depth conversation about their first video game - Jurassic Park. Shooting dinosaurs!
sooooo, the minion character breakfast didn't go over as well as we thought! Might be another year before disney!
Just a kid in a bucket with a paint brush!
I think these two favorite part of the beach is the fudgey-wudgey guy delivering ice cream. Every day!
Add caption
Two more videos (can't see them on your phones): Cian and Jackson screaming for the fudgey-wudgey guy and Pop-Pop tricky them!
Just a picture to prove we were on vacation too!
Exciting nights at the beach house- most of us asleep by 10pm!
No comments:
Post a Comment