Saturday, December 26, 2015

Merry Christmas!

So, work has been a little busy for Brian and I. We tried to pre-plan a lot of activities so we had a fun holiday season with Cian. Just forgot one little thing - to ship our presents out in time. Yikes!

boxes ready to be shipped

$444 dollars later- ugh! Next year, we ship via mule in November

This little boy was super excited to track Santa on Norad

Super excited!
Video of Cian, on Christmas Eve



Santa came!

Christmas morning and one excited little boy!


Daddy got a star wars toy - oh, I mean Cian!

Loving the rug for his cars that Santa brought

Such a mild December that people are golfing, in shorts, while we open gifts!

Off to g-ma's house- just want one nice picture Cian!

I think this is the best I am getting!


Playing our new game "pie in the face"

I didn't take a lot of pictures this year - was too busy enjoying the fun! Sorry!
Christmas at Pop pop and Grammy's


No comments:

Post a Comment