Ugh! How awful is packing your house? After putting it off for as long as possible, we have started packing the house. And kudos for Brian for actually starting this process (yep, I expected crazy anal me would have the house packed already). Hopefully, we'll have enough time to go through everything and decide what gets packed, what we can sell in the yard sale or donate and what can be thrown away. Really trying to pair down our stuff and get rid of things we don't use or need anymore. I hate the thought of moving stuff that will just sit in the attic.
That's the plan. We are both off tomorrow for Good Friday so hoping we make a serious dent in the packing this weekend - so after we close NEXT FRIDAY (Woo Hoo!), we can spend time at the new house painting instead of packing the old house.
And I'm really hoping to avoid that day before movers come "throw everything in a box quickly" rush. But I think that might be impossible.
Oh well, at least the cats are having fun with the packing. Any excuse to explore places they aren't suppose to be and attack each other.....

No comments:
Post a Comment