The coldest, wettest Army Navy game yet. I am really excited that next year will be in Baltimore, and I will not be attending. I think I will still be thawing out! Even Brian, Jeff and Shannon broke their usual tradition of tailgating into the late hours after the game and came home directly after Navy won. I think some guys are getting a little old....
Brian and Jeff in matching Navy jackets - ahhhhhhh cute!
Dawn, me and Jen - before the snow and freezing rain. It was still cold.
A great picture of the Blue Angels flyover that Joe and Lacey's friends got
update: Saw the Scott's over Christmas where they clarified that their son got this picture from the AP. ha!
me frozen. Watching the game and getting snow in my eyes
At this point, Dawn and I took cover while the guys got soaked.
While we froze our butts off, Cian and Rhielan played in the warm house...
No comments:
Post a Comment