Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Day

Christmas Day we went up to Noel and Kristin's house to celebrate with all of the Blairs and Henny and JB. Its fun to watch Jackson and Cian play together and interact. They have a lot of fun together. All of the adults just sit around and watch the boys, they are our entertainment. I really need to remember to take pictures of adults! I swear there was a house full!

Jackson giving Cian another train

another box to play with

playing with Jackson's roller coaster

Cian trying out the roller coaster-


Brian trying out the roller coaster

and then I had to try it out


these two boys are loving trains
Jackson's giant ball pit- Cian was in heaven

getting tickles from g-ma



jackson and cian plotting together... "Mommy has all of her good china and crystal on the table, so let's crawl under the table"

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment