We had such a fun day celebrating Cian's birthday with friends and family.
Here are some pictures of his big day
| Joe and Lacey let us trash their house for Cian's party Here is the front all decorated |
| The balloon wreath I made. |
| The food table - see how cute the "C" button picture looked? |
| Ham and Cheese sliders and Meatball sliders - yummy! |
| Of course we needed green eggs! |
| Cian's birthday banner |
| Peggy's high chair, all ready for some birthday cake |
| Drink station all ready to go! |
| Appetizers and party decorations |
| Favors for the kids- Dr Seuss books |
![]() |
| Cian's cake and cupcakes (with cotton candy on top) |
| Loved how the top of the cake came out!!! |
| Whoppie pies w/ sprinkles to match the theme. I know, I need help |
| Fun chocolate covered marshmallows |
| Noel, Cian and Brian See Cian's cute shirt? |
![]() |
| Rhielan (Cian's buddy from daycare) pushing the birthday boy around |
| All ready for cake! |
![]() |
| Cian wasn't so sure about the cake decorations |
| Cian eating cake (which he later threw up) Seriously, how is this child related to me? Every time he eats cake, he throws up! |
| Storm doors are a huge source of entertainment |
| Greyson and Molly coloring |
![]() |
| Molly and Kameron enjoying sweets |
| Cian's first party and already we are destroying light fixtures |
| Cian and his cousin Jackson hanging out |
![]() |
| Storm door and stairs were a huge hit! |
![]() |
| The little truck was a big hit- Greyson and Van playing with it |
![]() |
| Van and his grandma, Aunt Marie |
![]() |
| The newest 2nd cousin- little Mia |
![]() |
| Jackson taking a walk with his mom |
![]() |
| Molly and Kara coloring |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)







OMGAWD Love it! I can smell the sugar from here. You did a great job. I am sure Cian will remember it for a long time. Wait.
ReplyDeleteoh and btw...
ReplyDeletehttp://donaldartroom.blogspot.com
follow me dammit. I know it's not your demo or whatever. I don't care! *kisses*