Saturday, February 16, 2013

Party planning craziness!

This really shouldn't be a shock to anyone that I, perhaps, went a tiny bit overboard with planning Cian's birthday party, right? We know me. I like to do the fun crafty things. Throw in fun colored paper. Ribbon. I'm a lost cause. I mean, I carried around a spool of ribbon in my purse for a month to make sure I matched colors perfectly! I'm pathetic, but I loved every second of it!

Needless to say, I didn't even pack away Christmas decorations before I started planning out Cian's birthday party. And the fun little things I could make....

Starting with his invitation. Dr Seuss theme:



yes, I blurred out the address and phone number. Internet security. Bam.


Our new tradition! Every time its someone's birthday, we'll hang
the fifty pound balloon wreath on our front door. (minus the dr seuss hat)
Only took 370 balloons! Seriously, it weighs a ton.
But so freaking cute!

Wasn't so sure about this one. Brian was scared it was too girly and over the top.
But on the food table, it looked cute. Or so I thought.

Josh gave me publisher and now I am dangerous!!! I can do fun things like add
text on top of images! I'm going to do this for each year. If I remember...


Cupcake stand made out of soup cans!
And I got to play w/ more ribbon!
Cian's high chair banner- More ribbon!!!!
And the cute hat and shirt we got for the party

Fun signs for outside. Too bad it was too cold for balloons 
The monthly onesie pictures all printed out for the party.
Still need to take the 12 month pic- oops!




No comments:

Post a Comment