We set up Cian's jumparoo rain forest thing this weekend. Really, could this toy be any larger???
He is a little young for it, but we thought he would enjoy sitting up and looking / reaching for some new toys. What we didn't expect was for him to either be completely mesmerized by the red tucan or complete terrified by it! All he does is stare at the red parrot, not making a move. Seriously, he doesn't move an inch. Its like he believes if he moves the tucan will attack him. Its pretty funny and really entertaining for Brian and I - ha ha!
 |
| Here he is, staring at the tucan.... |
 |
| Five minutes later......still staring..... |
 |
| still at it. Its really funny in person. We don't need babysitters, we just need the red tucan! |
In other news, we also set up the high chair for Cian. (Try to control your jealousy over our exciting lives!) Obviously, I live in denial as I still act like I'm living in a small city apartment, because I hate to purchase large baby stuff. I refuse to buy a giant high chair that I will trip over and instead bought this smaller chair that attaches to our chairs. It reclines up and down and swivels side to side- pretty fancy! So far, I like it but the five point harness may get annoying when he is older. Cian enjoyed the test run a lot. He liked having his toys on the tray and really liked being with us at the table. Does this mean Brian and I have to stop eating in front of the tv on the couch and eat at the table???
 |
| Cian, very proud of himself, for getting promoted to the kitchen table from the bouncy chair |
No comments:
Post a Comment