Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Auntie Leslie is here!

Leslie came into town for Columbus weekend to meet her little nephew. She really could of cared less if Brian and I were even home- she just wanted that baby. Cannot wait to have the whole McReynolds crew here at Christmas. Wish my sister lived closer, it was so much fun hanging out with her.

Very happy to report that she was unable to teach Cian how to crawl. She gave it her all and left a little disappointed that she wasn't able to pay me back for teaching Josie to crawl 17 years ago. I am just excited we are still not mobile as we have not baby proofed a thing! We still have a bowl of beach glass on the coffee table.... can you say denial? 

Here are a couple of cute pics from Leslie's visit:





1 comment:

  1. I had a blast and yes, of course I cared if you guys were home! You supplied the wine and the amazing cannoli dip! Duh.

    Kiss that sweet baby for me and get your house ready for us!

    ReplyDelete